These conditions of use were 03-03-2021 last changed to .
Huisartsen wachtpost Zuiderkempen established Geel with the Chamber of Commerce under file WPZK number, hereinafter ” “, offers you the self-triage Service “ Should I go to the doctor?” To. “Should I go to thedoctor?” is to be used via the https://www.wachtpostzuiderkempen.be website.
“ShouldI go to the doctor?” is intended for the following cases:
Everyone doubts whether a visit to the gp is necessary. Often one takes the certain for the uncertain and calls or goes anyway. With the help of “Do I have to go to the doctor?” people can judge for themselves whether and if so, when it is necessary to consult a GP. “Do I have to go to the doctor?” indicates what one can do to relieve the symptoms and in which cases one still has to call the doctor.
The advice generated, which is based on information provided by you, cannot replace a personal triage by the gp or doctor’s assistant. If in doubt, always call the gp.
Please note, if you have any questions about the outcome of the triage via “Should I see the doctor?” or about whether you need to see the doctor, you should contact your GP or the gp post.
- App: the application “Should I go to the doctor” to use on your (mobile) device.
- Data: all data stored by you on the systems as used for the delivery of the Service or results generated by you through the Service.
- Service (s): the service “Should I go to the doctor?” who WPZK will provide for you, consisting of providing support when choosing whether someone should go to the doctor or someone can already do something about the complaints. The Service can be consulted WPZK via the Website of .
- You: you, a natural person or legal person whether or not acting in pursuit of occupation or company, and the person using the App.
- Intellectual Property Rights: Intellectual Property Rights (including but not limited to copyright, database rights, domain names, trade name rights, trademark rights, model rights, related rights, patent rights, and rights to know-how.
- Party(s): WPZK and you together or separately.
- Website: the WPZK website of, accessible via, https://www.wachtpostzuiderkempen.be or associated subdomains.
2. CREATION AND APPLICABILITY
- By using the Service, you WPZK enter into an agreement with.
3. RIGHT OF USE
- You are not entitled to access the App’s source files unless permitted by mandatory law. It is expressly not permitted to trace these source files through reverse engineering, decompilation or otherwise.
- The purpose of the Service is to provide a service related to human health, namely to support the choice of whether someone should go to the doctor and whether someone can do something about the complaints themselves.
- In addition to the included terms, Apples’ App store and Google’s Play store may set conditions on related matters, such as the web browser.
4. ABUSE OF SERVICE
- You are prohibited from breaking the law using the Service or inviolation of the rights of others.
- If, in the opinion of WPZK nuisance, damage or any other danger arises for the functioning of the Service and then more specifically the App, website or related computer systems or networks, in particular by excessive sending of email or other data, poorly secured systems or activities of viruses, Trojans or similar software, is WPZK appropriate to take all the measures it deems reasonably necessary to avert or prevent this danger.
- it is sufficiently plausible that the infringement, considered in itself, against the third party is unlawful and harmful;
- the third party has a real interest in obtaining the data;
- it is plausible that in the specific case there is no less substantial possibility of finding out the data; And
- the consideration of the interests in question means that the interests of the third party should prevail.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- Data that you store or process through the Service is and remains the property of You. WPZK
- If you send WPZK information to, for example, feedback about WPZK an error or a suggestion for improvement, you give an unlimited and perpetual right to use this information. This does not apply to information that you are emphatically wrong about.
- There is no need WPZK to pay compensation for the use of the Service.
7. PRIVACY AND MEDICAL DATA
- To the extent that WPZK personal data is processed by the WPZK application of its Services through the App, the processing will take into account the requirements of the privacy legislation. Information about WPZK how your personal data handles can be found in the privacy and cookie statement that can be found on the Website.
- If you provide feedback about the Service, you are not supposed to send medical data. WPZK wants to respect your privacy as best as possible and process as little personal data as possible of you and do not process any medical personal data of you. Also, if you have questions about the outcome of the triage via the Service or about whether you should go to the doctor, then you should contact your gp or the gp post.
8. AVAILABILITY, MAINTENANCE AND UPDATES
- WPZK will make every reasonable effort to make the Service available and to offer updates in a timely manner, but will not guarantee uninterrupted availability to the extent that it is already within its control.
- WPZK from time to time, updates that can fix errors or improve the functioning of the Service. Updates will be automatically implemented on the Website. WPZK is not responsible for timely and proper updates. WPZK accepts no liability for damages due to defects or errors caused by an uninstalled update.
- To the extent that parts of the Service at WPZK and not on your mobile device, has WPZK the right to temporarily decommission the Service or parts thereof for maintenance, modificationor improvement. WPZK will try to plan such decommissioning as much as possible when the use of the Service is as low as possible and makes an effort to inform you in a timely manner of any planned decommissioning. WPZK has never been, however, for compensation for damage seen in connection with such decommissioning.
- You are responsible for the use of the Service.
10. GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY
- A medical device is an instrument, device or device, software, implant, reagent, material or other article intended by the manufacturer to be used alone or in combination in humans for one or more specific medical purposes, as defined in THE REGULATION (EU) 2017/745 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT and THE COUNCIL of 5 April 2017. The Service is such a medical device.
- Under the law, special rules apply to medical devices. For example, it is mandatory to obtain a CE mark. A CE marking indicates that the product complies with all applicable European (safety) rules and that the conformity and conformity procedures have been completed. The Service has the required CE marking.
- Because the Service qualifies as WPZK a medical device will include:
- WPZK takes your complaints or reports about suspected incidents related to the Department of Extreme Series and will keep a record of any complaints. See also article 9 on the handling of complaints.
- The sources on which the Service has based its information are, among other things, but not limited to: the Dutch Triage Standard, NHG Triage guide, NHG patient letters, National Standard Ambulance Care Control Officer, iTriage, National Protocol Ambulance Care and the Foundation for National Protocol first assistance.
- The questions and answers of the Service are based on the current Dutch Triage System (NTS) and the NHG standards. WPZK has concluded a cooperation agreement with the NHG and the NTS Foundation to keep the information in the Service up to date at all times. There is also a link with Thuisarts.nl so that when you use the Service you will also receive as much information as possible about what you can do yourself.
- However, it remains in force that the advice generated, which is based on the information provided by you, cannot replace a personal triage by the gp or doctor’s assistant. If you do not agree with the results of the Service, do what is right in your eyes. The Service is based on the protocols and standards set out under the previous points, the personal situation may differ from this. Decisions you make based on information given and advice generated remain at your own expense and risk at all times.
- The information provided through the Service only extends to an initial assessment of whether you should contact the general practitioner.
- Although WPZK efforts are made to provide accurate, complete and up-to-date information from reliable sources, it does WPZK not explicitly provide any guarantee that the information offered is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
- The information is specifically aimed at the Dutch public. WPZK manages and maintains the information from the Netherlands and does not guarantee that the information offered is also suitable or available for use in other countries.
- WPZK is not liable, on any grounds, for any damage related to the Service.
- The liability exclusions from this Article shall apply badly if you are a natural or legal person acting in the pursuit of occupation or business.
- WPZK is not responsible for the data you enter in the Service.
11. DURATION AND CANCELLATION
- You can terminate the agreement and thus the right of use at any time by terminating the use of the Service.
- The use of the Service WPZK may be cancelled by both you and at any time. This is reasonable as the use for you is free.
- After the termination of the agreement (for whatever reason) you must cease all use of the Service and keep it discontinued. You must then remove all copies (including any backups) of the Service from all your systems.
- The parties shall treat information which they provide to each other confidentially when the service is used, when that information is marked as confidential or where the receiving party knows or should reasonably suspect that the information was intended as confidential.
- WPZK will not (and may not, in most cases) take note of private data that you store and/or distribute through the Service, unless this is necessary for a good service or WPZK is required to do so under a legal provision. You can find more about this in the privacy and cookie statement.
- WPZK will announce the changes or additions at least (30) calendar days before entry into force so that you can take note of them.
- If you do not wish to accept a change or supplement, you may terminate the right of use by the Service until the date of entry into force. Use of the Service after the date of entry into force shall be accepted by the amended or supplemented conditions.
14. OTHER PROVISIONS
- The Service is intended for persons in/from the Netherlands and
whether you should go to the doctor in the Netherlands. The Service is
based on sources and protocols such as these, the
Dutch care. Read more about this under article 10. The aforementioned sources and
protocols may vary from country to country.
If, contrary to the previous one, you decide to use the Service, this is at your own risk, because the Service may not correspond to the healthcare protocols in place in your country and the requirements for sources of information in the framework of care.
- On the use and agreement that it fundamentally, Dutch law applies subject to contrary to provisions of mandatory law.
Contact detailsHuisartsen wachtpost Zuiderkempen